Tuesday, October 21, 2014

my own 2015 planner

Assalamualaikum and happy holiday to all … 

As we know, there will only two months to 2015. I have lots of things that I need to plan. My husband and I start planning to have a baby ( no..no just joking) 

My first plan for 2015 is to have my own planner (organizer). Yes, I do have a planner this year. I bought it from MPH and it costs rm50++. It looks so professional but it just not me..ha ha..yeah, 

 I like a fancy, colorful, pinky planner. So, I decided to make my own 2015 planner.

 In addition, I will have two planner for this coming 2015. One is for my work list and the other one is my personal planner. Yes, I work hard to have my own 2015 planner. 

BUT 



I am telling you the truth ...the truth is i use Microsoft word..so old style kan...

lets take a look of my daily planner ( this one is for my work list)


the front cover... i like pink.
takwim persekolahan...so important

i am not satisfied with this section. should improve  before i print it out


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks you for the comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright to NURUL IZZA
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015